Bold, Caring, Driven / Who We Are
Ardoq is one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies from the Nordics. We have garnered support from some of the most renowned technology investors, including EQT, One Peak, Idekapital, and Firda. With an award-winning product and a strong commitment to company culture, we stand out in the market.
Ardoq is a dynamic, data-driven tool for Enterprise Architecture. Our innovative platform helps organizations and businesses plan, execute, and predict the impact of change across their people, projects, processes, applications, infrastructure, and capabilities. Headquartered in Oslo, we have offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, and remote locations worldwide.
We prioritize diversity and inclusivity, which has contributed to our reputation as a bold, caring, and driven company. As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome talent from over 40 countries, with English serving as our working language.
If you are seeking your next career move, consider applying to Ardoq today to discover if we are the right fit for you.
Enterprise Account Executive
Reports to: Vice President of Sales Europe
We are investing in our future and building an international team. Today we're looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join us in our Oslo office. #LI-hybrid
Your main objectives will be to meet Quarterly and Annual ARR quotas, manage the territory pipeline to provide coverage for upcoming quarters and collaborate with consultancy partners.
On a typical day, you will:
- Consult with prospects and their teams on transformation strategies
- Build a self-sourced pipeline generation plan for the territory and accomplish your own outbound opportunities
- Coach, assist, and collaborate with BDRs to identify the right prospects and outreach strategies to deliver a new pipeline
- Collaborate with Partners to create, progress, and win new customers
- Act during the sales cycle to clarify the customer's understanding of Ardoq's unique capabilities and value against their best realistic alternative
- Gain agreement with the customer, multithread with relevant stakeholders and perform stakeholder mapping to identify who we need to talk to, how, and when
- Lead final contract negotiations and executive agreement to close in the customer, and set Ardoq up for upsell and expansion opportunities
- Maintain CRM updated with Customer contact details, sales activities and communications, and opportunity details and stages
- Ensure accurate forecasting, maintain opportunity stage milestones, provide explanations for forecast changes, work with RVP on regular MEDDPICC reviews
- Build a professional network to sell through and become a peer amongst a network of industry influencers
- Collaborate with Onboarding and Customer Success teams to ensure a smooth customer transition
We imagine you will bring:
- + 5 years of experience navigating internal politics and closing large deals within a complex Enterprise environment (+5K employees)
- Experience from complex technology sales towards senior technology buyers such as CIOs, CTOs, and Directors/VPs of IT
- Prior experience with business case or mutual value creation, and knowledge to qualify deals, find business pain, reduce risks, and lead negotiations and contract process
- Experience planning accounts, doing research, developing executive outreach messaging, and using their own process for stakeholder mapping and multi-threading
- Record working with BDRs and Partners to create a pipeline and closing revenue
- Experience using onboarding to reduce risk in the sales cycle
- Experience speaking to long-term forecastable opportunities in the account, creating multiple value hypotheses / potential opportunities, and maintaining a business relationship with the accounts
The benefits you'll love:
- Work for a fast-growing series D scale-up
- Grow your career with our learning & development programs
- Enjoy flexible working hours with home office possibilities
- Retirement and insurance benefits to secure your future
- Centrally located office set up for all Ardoqians to succeed
- Employee stock option program
- Nordic parental leave & vacation days model
- Subsidized lunch in the office option
At Ardoq, you will work with bold, caring, and driven people, bridging business and IT. So come build the future with us!