Who We Are
At Ardoq, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, which has helped make Ardoq the Bold, Caring, and Driven company it is today. We pride ourselves on being an equal-opportunity employer.
We’re a fast-growing scale-up. Our SaaS platform helps customers achieve successful change across their organizations and make better, data-driven decisions.
Ardoqians come from over 30 countries, sharing English as our working language. We work from offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, our Oslo headquarters, and home offices worldwide. Are we a good fit for your next career step? Apply today, get to know us, and find out.
Senior Content Writer
Reports to: Director of Brand and Communications
We are investing in our future and building an international team. Today we're looking for a Senior Content Writer to join us in our Oslo office. #Li-hybrid
You will play a core role in fortifying Ardoq's brand through the creation of top-tier content. You'll adeptly communicate complex matters while showcasing our powerful platform and customer success stories. Your work will align with our content strategy, ensuring relevance, and engagement.
On a typical day, you will:
- Write high-quality content in English, for the blog and in other formats such as 1 pagers and whitepapers to support pipeline growth and sales enablement
- Take ownership of the blog and the blog creation process together with other senior writers
- Stay up-to-date on trends, competitors, and content possibilities and take inspiration from other brands and bring it to Ardoq
- Contribute to Ardoq’s tone of voice and content strategy
- Use new tools to work smarter
- Develop other forms of content for our blog in addition to text
We imagine you will bring:
- 5+ years of experience from writing B2B Marketing in a technology-driven company
- Native/ extremely fluent English and experience breaking down lengthy articles about complex technical topics and making them clear and engaging
- Experience securing consistency of the brand voice across all content types
- Experience from an international working company serving several markets
- Knowledge of how to evaluate efforts and improve content to increase traffic and conversions
- Willingness to delve into Enterprise Architecture, tech, and how the Ardoq platform creates value for our customers
- Interest in new tools, such as AI powered-tools, and willingness to try out new things to enhance our work with the resources we have
- Flexibility and willingness to help out across the company to ensure our communications are as consistent and high quality as possible
- Interest in learning new tools for publishing, tracking, and project management
- Interest in content production beyond writing, such as video production, photography, and design
The benefits you'll love:
- Work for a fast-growing series D scale-up
- Grow your career with our learning & development programs
- Enjoy flexible working hours with home office possibilities
- Retirement and insurance benefits to secure your future
- Centrally located office set up for all Ardoqians to succeed
- Employee stock option program
- Nordic parental leave & vacation days model
- Subsidized lunch in the office option
At Ardoq, you will work with bold, caring, and driven people, bridging business and IT. So come build the future with us!