Bold, Caring, Driven / Who We Are
At Ardoq, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, which has helped make Ardoq the Bold, Caring, and Driven company it is today. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer.
Ardoq is one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies from the Nordics with a key focus on expanding in Europe the U.K. and North America. We have an award-winning product and a reputation for our dedication to enriching company culture. Our innovative, data-driven platform inspires the implementation of change plans in any organization. We help organizations achieve digital transformations. We are headquartered in Oslo with offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, and home offices worldwide. Ardoqians come from over 30 countries, with English as our working language.
Reports to: Lead DevOps Engineer
We are investing in our future and building an international team. Today we're looking for a DevOps Engineer to join us in our Oslo office.
You will play a core role in ensuring a stable, secure, maintainable production and development environment. You will collaborate with the Engineering, Product and Customer Support teams.
On a typical day, you will:
- Design, implement, and maintain cloud infrastructure
- Investigate and resolve issues in production individually and by swarming with the team
- Develop software updates and ‘fixes’ and help product teams run applications in production
- Be a part of the incident response team, including performing quarterly incident response and disaster recovery fire drills
- Assess current systems and processes, and develop ways to improve them
- Understand the needs of stakeholders and convey this to developers
We imagine you will bring:
- 3-5 years of experience as DevOps engineer, sysadmin, developer or similar
- Experience with infrastructure, software design and cloud providers such as AWS and Azure
- Proficiency in modern infrastructure stack including Terraform and Kubernetes
- Knowledge understanding operational and security aspects of application hosting
- Knowledge of monitoring and logging tools
- Proficiency with scripting languages, infrastructure and application security knowledge
- Awareness of DevOps and Agile principles, and the ability to apply them
- Knowhow applying a methodical approach to solving problems
- Preferably good Linux and sysadmin skills
- Knowhow prioritising tasks and grasping new concepts quickly to a high standard
- Demonstrated project development skills
The benefits you'll love:
- Work for a fast-growing series D scale-up
- Grow your career with our learning & development programs
- Enjoy flexible working hours with home office possibilities
- Retirement and insurance benefits to secure your future
- Centrally located office set up for all Ardoqians to succeed
- Employee stock option program
- Nordic parental leave & vacation days model
- Subsidized lunch in the office option
At Ardoq, you will work with bold, caring, and driven people, bridging business and IT. So come build the future with us!