Do you want to be a Vice President of Strategic Finance for an exciting scale-up company?
Do you have a passion for technology and strategy? Are you curious about what it is like to work for a growth company? Then you could be the right candidate for the Vice President of Strategic Finance at Ardoq.
Ardoq is one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies from the Nordics. We are backed by some of the most renowned technology investors, including EQT, One Peak, Idekapital, and Firda. We have an award-winning product and a reputation for our dedication to company culture.
Our SaaS platform helps customers plan and implement successful change across their organizations while making informed, data-driven decisions.
At Ardoq, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, which has helped make Ardoq the Bold, Caring, and Driven company it is today. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer.
Ardoqians come from over 30 countries, sharing English as our working language. We work from offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, our Oslo headquarters, and home offices worldwide. Are we a good fit for your next career step? Apply today, get to know us, and find out.
Vice President of Strategic Finance
Reports to: Chief Finance Officer
We are investing in our future and building an international team. Today we're looking for a Vice President of Strategic Finance to join us in our Oslo office.
You will play a core role in driving the development and setting directions for the company. You will of own our financial planning, oversee the SaaS metrics, and drive strategic recommendations. You will also develop business cases for investments and potential M&A projects.
On a typical day, you will:
- Build an operational and financial model based on our strategy to predict financial performance in the coming years
- Facilitate strategy and forecast sessions to get input to financial modelling
- Lead our performance tracking vs plans and SaaS benchmarks
- Analyse, and present hypothesis for variances
- Be a go-to person for financial analysis
- Be the Leader of the FP&A function
- Prepare business cases for investment decisions and M&A (when needed), in close cooperation with our investors
- Support building, leading, mentoring, and growing the finance team
We imagine you will bring:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar scope
- Experience from commercial DD and/or financial DD from Big 4 consulting, MBB or banking / VC
- Exceptional analytical skills and Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) competence
- Knowledge of SaaS metrics and measuring against benchmarks
- Project management experience to run strategic projects across the company
- Proactivity, curiosity and interest in going deep to understand and ask right questions
The benefits you'll love:
- Be a part of one of the fastest growing B2B SaaS companies in the Nordics
- Grow your career with our learning & development programs
- Enjoy flexible working hours with home office possibilities
- Retirement and insurance benefits to secure your future
- Centrally located office set up for all Ardoqians to succeed
- Employee stock option program
- Nordic parental leave & vacation days model
At Ardoq, you will work with bold, caring, and driven people, bridging business and IT. So come build the future with us!