Senior Product Designer
Bold, Caring, Driven / Who We Are
At Ardoq, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, which has helped make Ardoq the Bold, Caring, and Driven company it is today. We pride ourselves on being an equal-opportunity employer.
Ardoq is one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies from the Nordics with a key focus on expanding in Europe the U.K. and North America. We have an award-winning product and a reputation for our dedication to enriching company culture. Our innovative, data-driven platform inspires the implementation of change plans in any organization. We help organizations achieve digital transformations. We are headquartered in Oslo with offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, and home offices worldwide. Ardoqians come from over 30 countries, with English as our working language.
Senior Product Designer
Reports to: Product Design Lead
We are investing in our future and building an international team. Today we're looking for a Senior Product Designer to join us in our Oslo office. Remote option: For this position, we will consider remote applicants.
You will play a core role in collaborating with design, development, product management, and product marketing to deliver a great user experience to fit the market.
On a typical day, you will:
- Participate in the prioritization and planning process
- Conduct user research and communicate insights to bring value to our customers and company
- Guide design solution brainstorming and prototyping in the collaboration with a many-sided team
- Design information architecture
- Translate ideas and user insights from sketches and prototypes to intuitive interfaces and high-fidelity designs
- Create design specifications for implementation and follow up on these throughout the implementation phase
- Contribute to the execution of cross-area projects
- Help strengthen the design capability in the organization
- Mentor less experienced product designers to help them grow and deliver impactful and high-quality work
- Help shape what great work is
We imagine you will bring:
- 4+ years of product design experience in digital product development.
- Knowledge to translate high-level concepts into detailed features for complex and technical environments
- Experience with and interest to solve complex user problems and shaping them into powerful and intuitive solutions
- Experience applying user research methods and usage metrics analysis
- Knowledge to effectively articulate design decisions
- Genuine desire to put people first and has their experience at the core of every decision
- Knowledge of how to balance effort vs reward
- Experience working on versatile projects
- Experience planning design work on complex features and managing your own workload with confidence
- Interest to create meaningful connections with teammates and mentor less experienced designers
- Proficiency in Figma, Sketch, or other visual design, wireframing, and prototyping tools.
- Good written and verbal English skills
- Education within the design, HCI, or similar
- A portfolio showcasing your best work that shows your ability to produce thoughtful, real-world product experiences
The benefits you'll love:
- Work for a fast-growing series D scale-up
- Grow your career with our learning & development programs
- Enjoy flexible working hours with home office possibilities
- Retirement and insurance benefits to secure your future
- Centrally located office set up for all Ardoqians to succeed
- Employee stock option program
- Nordic parental leave & vacation days model
- Subsidized lunch in the office option
At Ardoq, you will work with bold, caring, and driven people, bridging business and IT. So come build the future with us!
Why work with us?
Build a company togetherTogether, we have a unique opportunity to grow our company by 10 times in the next few years. Bring your best self and let’s climb as a team.
Great peopleArdoq is a diverse team of curious, helpful, fun, and dedicated people. They’re the kind of people you're happy to spend time with every day.
Meaningful workYou'll have the chance to build a meaningful workplace that fits your particular needs at Ardoq.
Benefits that provide safetyWe want you to live well. Ardoq's benefits package is designed to help our employees feel safe about their health, well-being, and future. Benefits include retirement savings, flexible work time, paid parental leave, a stock option program, and other benefits according to your country of residence.
Workplace & Culture
We're constantly building a more meaningful workplace. A place with the right mix of challenges, fun, opportunity, and impact with a diverse group of company-builders.
We love change. Ardoq reinvents Enterprise Architecture for today’s digital organizations. Large organizations can quickly alter strategy and governance, enabling change with Ardoq’s actionable, data-driven insights.
We are bold, caring, and driven to empower our customers to navigate their change with confidence.
Are we a good fit for your next career step? Apply today, get to know us, and find out!
Senior Product Designer
Loading application form
Already working at Ardoq?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.