Bold, Caring, Driven / Who We Are
At Ardoq, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, which has helped make Ardoq the Bold, Caring, and Driven company it is today. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer.
Ardoq is one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies from the Nordics with a key focus on expanding in Europe the U.K. and North America. We have an award-winning product and a reputation for our dedication to enriching company culture. Our innovative, data-driven platform inspires the implementation of change plans in any organization. We help organizations achieve digital transformations. We are headquartered in Oslo with offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, and home offices worldwide. Ardoqians come from over 30 countries, with English as our working language.
Business Development Representative - DE/NL Speaker
Reports to: BDR Manager
We are investing in our future and building an international team. Today we're looking for a Business Development Representative to join us in our Copenhagen office. #Li-onsite
You will play a core role in filling Team EU's pipeline with qualified opportunities through lead generation strategies. Moreover, you will develop methods and tactics on how to attract and nurture potential clients for future growth across EU market.
On a typical day, you will:
- Stay up-to-date on Ardoq product features and general EA trends
- Identify new target accounts
- Use Linkedin Sales Navigator and other tools to identify new target accounts
- Independently run qualification and discovery calls
- Use channels like LinkedIn, emails, social selling, and cold calls to book meetings with mid-market and enterprise-level companies
- Book and participate in product demonstrations
- Track activities and maintain our CRM (Hubspot)
- Follow up with inbound and outbound leads
- Collaborate with Marketing, Account Executives, and Customer Success
- Attend BDR meetings and different events and conferences
We imagine you will bring:
- 6+ months of professional experience building relationships with clients
- An interest in technology and communicating its complex ideas to a diverse audience
- Ability to excel in both independent and team environments
- An interest in and experience in guiding growth and developing new relationships
- Fluency in speaking and writing in English, and, additionally, German or Dutch language.
The benefits you'll love:
- Work for a well-funded series D scale up, that raised $125 M in early 2022
- Grow your career with multiple developments and leadership opportunities
- Enjoy an energizing, social, multicultural, and dedicated working culture (Check us out on Glassdoor!)
- Succeed with a team of colleagues who are bold, caring, and driven
- A flexible work environment with home office possibilities
- Nordic vacation days & additional support for parental leave
- Have an attractive salary package combined with a fixed salary, commission, bonuses, and pension
- Employee stock option program
- Work in modern offices centrally located in Copenhagen using the equipment of your choice
At Ardoq, you will work with bold, caring, and driven people, bridging business and IT. So come build the future with us!