Bold, Caring, Driven / Who We Are
At Ardoq, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, which has helped make Ardoq the Bold, Caring, and Driven company it is today. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer.
Ardoq is one of the fastest-growing series D SaaS companies and a global leader in Enterprise Architecture. Our award-winning product and dedication to company culture have led us to grow sixfold over the last 2 years in the US, where we are counting several Fortune 500 and 1000 companies among our clients. We're helping organizations achieve digital transformations with our innovative, cloud-based data-driven platform. Our headquarters are in Oslo, with offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, and home offices worldwide. Ardoqians come from over 30 countries, with English as our working language.
Professional Services Consultant
Reports to: Global Director of Professional Services
We are investing in our future and building an international team. Today we're looking for a Professional Services Consultant to join us in our New York office.
You will play a core role in implementing Professional Services engagements with our customers to ensure maximum value achievement and customer satisfaction, thus positively improving Net Retention Revenue.
You will also achieve productive and billable utilisation targets, contribute to the continuous improvement of the Professional Services team tools, techniques, and processes, and deliver on customer value and satisfaction.
You will collaborate with Customer Excellence, Sales, Product management, and Engineering.
On a typical day, you will:
- Deliver Professional Services engagements in a consistent manner according to current internal best practice and standards
- Facilitate workshops to identify customer's desired outcomes and path-to-value by using the Ardoq platform
- Provide strategic guidance to customers on their Enterprise Architecture and Business Transformation projects
- Bring additional value-adding skills to the Professional Services team that complement our EA Services Offerings
- Collaborate with Sales and Customer Success to understand the background and context to customer engagements
We imagine you will bring:
- 3+ years experience with a (SaaS) Enterprise Architecture software product or consulting/industry experience
- Understanding of customer challenges and business processes
- Understanding of IT architecture, both physical infrastructure and logical IT ecosystems and environments
- Understanding of how Enterprise Architecture can provide value to large and complex organizations
- Experience working across multiple, parallel Customer engagements
- Understanding of the Strategic vision of customers and accomplishing the tactical steps required to achieve it
- Experience facilitating Customer workshops to elicit desired business outcomes, technical requirements and feedback
- Proficiency in creating and interpreting complex IT diagrams/reporting
- Proficiency with office productivity tools such as Excel and Visio
- Experience of formal Enterprise Architecture frameworks, e.g. TOGAF, Archimate, BPMN, an advantage
- Understanding of low-code integration tools, e.g. PowerBI and PowerAutomate an advantage
The benefits you'll love:
- Work for a well-funded series D scale up, that raised $125 M in early 2022
- Share in the excitement as we grow 100% in one year
- Grow your careers with multiple developments and leadership opportunities
- Work with colleagues who represent a bold, caring, and driven working culture (Check us out on Glassdoor!)
- Vacation that models Norwegian culture (up to 25 days!)
- 401(k) & Paid parental leave
- Enjoy the safety of having comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage
- Remote and semi-remote work opportunities
- Co-working office in Manhattan with an in-house barista and snacks
- Twice a year trips to our Oslo HQs or other Ardoq locations in Europe
At Ardoq, you will work with bold, caring, and driven people, bridging business and IT. So come build the future with us!