Bold, Caring, Driven / Who We Are
At Ardoq, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, which has helped make Ardoq the Bold, Caring, and Driven company it is today. We pride ourselves on being an equal-opportunity employer.
Ardoq is one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies from the Nordics with a key focus on expanding in Europe the U.K. and North America. We have an award-winning product and a reputation for our dedication to enriching company culture. Our innovative, data-driven platform inspires the implementation of change plans in any organization. We help organizations achieve digital transformations. We are headquartered in Oslo with offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, and home offices worldwide. Ardoqians come from over 30 countries, with English as our working language.
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Reports to: Talent Acquisition Manager
We are investing in our future and building an international team. Today we're looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist to join us in our New York office. This job may be considered as a hybrid role in the office 3/4 days a week.
You will help run our full cycle recruitment processes. You will relieve hiring managers by taking over key tasks, such as helping with job analysis, creating job ads, screening applicants, and bringing applicants through our process to fill all US roles.
As part of our continued investment in our company culture, we’re looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our expanding, international and vibrant team.
You will play a core role in running our full-cycle recruitment processes. You will relieve hiring managers by taking over key tasks, such as helping with job analysis, creating job ads, screening applicants, and bringing applicants through our process to fill all US roles.
On a typical day, you will:
- Post jobs and screen applicants
- Ensure completion of recruiting process by aligning with hiring managers and coaching them through the process
- Provide insight and feedback on candidates to ensure successful hires
- Facilitate a multi-step interview process and coordinate while coordinating with the internal team
- Create an offer with the hiring manager and conduct background checks
We imagine you will bring:
- 3+ years of experience running recruitment processes and familiarity working with Applicant tracking systems
- Experience working with an international company and senior-level management
- Meet organizational needs while being solution-oriented
- Experience working within a high-growth, technology company would be beneficial
- Be a team player who can shift gears when necessary
- Give input when warranted but is also able to show some restraint while being a trusted advisor
The benefits you'll love
- Work for a well-funded series D scale up, that raised $125 M in early 2022
- Share in the excitement as we grow 100% in one year
- Grow your careers with multiple developments and leadership opportunities
- Work with colleagues who represent a bold, caring, and driven working culture (Check us out on Glassdoor!)
- Vacation that models Norwegian culture (up to 25 days!)
- 401(k) and Paid parental leave
- Enjoy the safety of having comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage
- Hybrid remote work opportunities
- Co-working office in Manhattan with an in-house barista and snacks
- Twice-a-year trips to our Oslo HQs or other Ardoq locations in Europe
Salary ranges for this position are $87,000-$97,000 plus stock options
At Ardoq, you will work with bold, caring, and driven people, bridging business and IT. So come build the future with us!