Bold, Caring, Driven / Who We Are
At Ardoq, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, which has helped make Ardoq the Bold, Caring, and Driven company it is today. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer.
Ardoq is one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies from the Nordics with a key focus on expanding in Europe the U.K. and North America. We have an award-winning product and a reputation for our dedication to enriching company culture. Our innovative, data-driven platform inspires the implementation of change plans in any organization. We help organizations achieve digital transformations. We are headquartered in Oslo with offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, and home offices worldwide. Ardoqians come from over 30 countries, with English as our working language.
Technical Support Consultant
Reports to: Global Director of Customer Support
We are investing in our future and building an international team. Today we're looking for a Technical Support Consultant to join us in our London office.
You will play a core role in helping our worldwide growing customer base to achieve immediate and great value with our product.
You will work collaboratively across our Sales, Customer Success, Services, Product, and Engineering teams to create an outstanding customer support experience for our customers, and you will influence and develop the customer support function in the company.
On a typical day, you will:
- Become an expert and application specialist in the Ardoq solution
- Work directly with customers and process incoming customer requests by email/in-app chat/video through our web-based customer tool
- Investigate and resolve software, infrastructure, and end-user issues
- Recognize high priority issues and situations and take appropriate escalation action
- Work with our Engineering and DevOps in troubleshooting, reporting, and resolving complex software issues
- Recognize and report new feature and product enhancement possibilities
- Work with our Customer Success, Services, Product and Engineering teams to manage customer expectations and priorities
You may also:
- Participate in developing support processes
- Help with providing feedback on our products, processes, Knowledge Base, FAQs, and other documentation
- Assist on other projects or consultancy assignments
We imagine you will bring:
- Computer Science Degree (BS) or similar, or similar work experience
- Work experience in a technical support or professional services function is a bonus
- Experience with web technologies, web-based software and cloud platforms in general
- Knowledge of or experience with Web APIs and integration between web applications (SOAP and REST)
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Azure AD and SSO in general, is a bonus
- Knowledge of and experience with ServiceNow and Azure AD and integrations with these, is a bonus
- Familiarity with digital transformation processes is a bonus.
- Good analytical skills, ability to plan, track tasks and deliver to agreed timescales
- Comfortable with advising and guiding our clients to use our product in the best possible way
The benefits you'll love:
- Work for a fast-growing series D scale up, that raised $125 M in early 2022
- Grow your career with multiple development and leadership opportunities
- Enjoy a lively London coworking space as part of a tech and scale-up community
- Inhouse Peloton studio and subsidized gym membership
- Broad health insurance coverage, including dental, optical, mental health care, and travel insurance
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Retirement benefits
- An environment where everything you do has a measurable and instant effect on our organization
At Ardoq, you will work with bold, caring, and driven people, bridging business and IT. So come build the future with us!