Bold, Caring, Driven / Who We Are
At Ardoq, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, which has helped make Ardoq the Bold, Caring, and Driven company it is today. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer.
Ardoq is one of the fastest-growing series D SaaS companies and a global leader in Enterprise Architecture. Our award-winning product and dedication to company culture have led us to grow sixfold over the last 2 years in the US, where we are counting several Fortune 500 and 1000 companies among our clients. We're helping organizations achieve digital transformations with our innovative, cloud-based data-driven platform. Our headquarters are in Oslo, with offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, and home offices worldwide. Ardoqians come from over 30 countries, with English as our working language.
Business Development Representative
Reports to: Business Development Manager
We are investing in our future and building an international team. Today we're looking for a Business Development Representative to join us in our New York office.
You will play a core role in filling Team US's pipeline with qualified opportunities through lead generation strategies. Moreover, you will develop methods and tactics on how to attract and nurture potential clients for future growth across EU market.
On a typical day, you will:
- Stay up-to-date on Ardoq product features and general EA trends
- Identify new target accounts
- Use LinkedIn Navigator, ZoomInfo to identify new target accounts
- Independently run introduction and discovery calls
- Use channels like LinkedIn, emails, social selling, and cold calls, to book meetings with enterprise-level companies
- Book and participate in product demonstrations
- Track activities and maintain our CRM (Hubspot)
- Follow up with inbound leads
- Collaborate with Marketing, Account Executives, and Customer Success
- Attend BDR meetings and different events and conferences
We imagine you will bring:
- 6+ months of professional experience building relationships with clients
- An interest in technology and communicating its complex ideas to a diverse audience
- Excel in both independent and team environments
- An interest and experience guiding growth and developing new relationships
The benefits you'll love:
- Work for a well-funded series D scale up, that raised $125 M in early 2022
- Share in the excitement as we grow 100% in one year
- Grow your careers with multiple developments and leadership opportunities
- Work with colleagues who represent a bold, caring, and driven working culture (Check us out on Glassdoor!)
- Vacation that models Norwegian culture (up to 25 days!)
- 401(k) & Paid parental leave
- Enjoy the safety of having comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage
- Remote and semi-remote work opportunities
- Co-working office in Manhattan with an in-house barista and snacks
- Twice a year trips to our Oslo HQs or other Ardoq locations in Europe
$60,000 to $65,000 + commission eligible
At Ardoq, you will work with bold, caring, and driven people, bridging business and IT. So come build the future with us!