Bold, Caring, Driven / Who We Are
At Ardoq, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, which has helped make Ardoq the Bold, Caring, and Driven company it is today. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer.
Ardoq is one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies from the Nordics with a key focus on expanding in Europe the U.K. and North America. We have an award-winning product and a reputation for our dedication to enriching company culture. Our innovative, data-driven platform inspires the implementation of change plans in any organization. We help organizations achieve digital transformations. We are headquartered in Oslo with offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, and home offices worldwide. Ardoqians come from over 30 countries, with English as our working language.
Reports to: Head of Data
We are investing in our future and building an international team. Today we're looking for a Data Engineer to join us in our Oslo office.
You will play a core role in managing and refining our core data infrastructure technologies for the extraction, transformation, and usage of data. You will improve the data domain and create insight for better decision-making at Ardoq.
On a typical day, you will:
- Manage the data pipeline with data storage, data transformation, and pipeline to support data for analysis, modeling, and reporting for daily data for all teams
- Take substantial features from concept to shipping. This includes being able to estimate work, share progress and adjust plans when needed
- Ensure data is available and accessible across the organization at the expected quality
- Work with the commercial & product team to help all departments with relevant data
We imagine you will bring:
- A bachelor's/master´s degree in Computer science or a related subject
- At least 2 years of experience within the data domain
- Experience in building and scaling data infrastructure
- Experience implementing data pipelines, data-driven services, and data integration
- Experience working in cross-functional teams in Software development and Stakeholder management
- High interest and willingness to understand the business domain
- Deep expertise within at least one programming environment
- Knowledge of infrastructure as code and CI/CD
The benefits you'll love:
- Work for a fast-growing series D scale-up
- Grow your career with our learning & development programs
- Enjoy flexible working hours with home office possibilities
- Retirement and insurance benefits to secure your future
- Centrally located office set up for all Ardoqians to succeed
- Employee stock option program
- Nordic parental leave & vacation days model
- Subsidized lunch in the office option
At Ardoq, you will work with bold, caring, and driven people, bridging business and IT. So come build the future with us!