Bold, Caring, Driven / Who We Are
At Ardoq, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, which has helped make Ardoq the Bold, Caring, and Driven company it is today. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer.
Ardoq is one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies from the Nordics with a key focus on expanding in Europe the U.K. and North America. We have an award-winning product and a reputation for our dedication to enriching company culture. Our innovative, data-driven platform inspires the implementation of change plans in any organization. We help organizations achieve digital transformations. We are headquartered in Oslo with offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, and home offices worldwide. Ardoqians come from over 30 countries, with English as our working language.
Customer Success Manager
Reports to: Global Director of Customer Success
We are investing in our future and building an international team. Today we're looking for a Customer Success Manager to join us in our London office.
You will play a core role in understanding the customer, securing their renewal after the initial purchase, and achieving growth in our European customer portfolio. You will be a trusted advisor for the customer to ensure the highest customer satisfaction, limit churn, and realize upsell opportunities. You will increase the usage and adoption of our SaaS product, Ardoq, and of the customer achieving sustained value realization.
On a typical day, you will:
- Lead strategic dialogues with customers through virtual conference meetings, emails, and in-person conversations
- Categorize the customer profile following our segmentation and lead business reviews based on the customer profile
- Understand the customer use case
- Forecast upcoming renewals and upsell opportunities
- Coordinate internal partnership support with management, sales, and solution specialists to support customer issues
- Respond to customers with low usage
- Lead churn prevention measures
- Run upsell sales cycle process and renewal process
- Lead software demonstrations and learn in an ongoing way about Enterprise Architecture
- Follow-up on support ticket escalations
- Recognize patterns across accounts
We imagine you will bring:
- 5+ years of experience as a Customer Success Manager overseeing commercials or Account Manager in prior background
- Senior Consultancy experience is an advantage
- Qualify and guide an upsell
- Experience using a cloud tool for managing accounts
- Experience being a first-line technical resource for customers
- Experience leading renewal negotiations and demonstrating a sales mindset
- Experience leading strategic conversations with customers, uncovering potential churn, creating a success plan, and completing that plan
- Experience getting customers to open up through good questions
The benefits you'll love:
- Work for a fast-growing series D scale up, that raised $125 M in early 2022
- Grow your career with multiple development and leadership opportunities
- Enjoy a lively London coworking space as part of a tech and scale-up community
- Inhouse Peloton studio and subsidized gym membership
- Broad health insurance coverage, including dental, optical, mental health care, and travel insurance
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Retirement benefits
- An environment where everything you do has a measurable and instant effect on our organization
At Ardoq, you will work with bold, caring, and driven people, bridging business and IT. So come build the future with us!