Bold, Caring, Driven / Who We Are
At Ardoq, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, which has helped make Ardoq the Bold, Caring, and Driven company it is today. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer.
Ardoq is one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies from the Nordics with a key focus on expanding in Europe the U.K. and North America. We have an award-winning product and a reputation for our dedication to enriching company culture. Our innovative, data-driven platform inspires the implementation of change plans in any organization. We help organizations achieve digital transformations. We are headquartered in Oslo with offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, and home offices worldwide. Ardoqians come from over 30 countries, with English as our working language.
Reports to: Head of Digital Marketing
We are investing in our future and building an international team. Today we're looking for a Commercial Designer to join us in our Oslo office.
You will play a core role in designing elements on ardoq.com. You will also help create ads for social media and other content to lead our commercial goals.
On a typical day, you will:
- Develop creative assets for our organic and paid channels
- Design content for the commercial organization
- Help propel the Ardoq branding through illustrations, web, and visual imagery
- Work with Marketing to design assets for landing pages on Ardoq.com
- Communicate the value and mission of Ardoq in design, icons, and illustration
- Create design assets for social, newsletter, and marketing campaigns
We imagine you will bring:
- 2+ years of experience working at a high-paced tech startup
- Minimum a BSc. experience can compensate for a lack of formal education
- Experience in user experience optimization and design
- Experience with video production and design for social media and other ads platforms
- An understanding of a range of online and print processes, and how to make the correct adaptation for each one
- Experience working and presenting strategic design in a client-designer or in-house environment
This is a temporary position with the possibility of permanent employment. Applicants must have a right to work in Norway.
The benefits you'll love:
- Work for a fast-growing series D scale-up
- Grow your career with our learning & development programs
- Enjoy flexible working hours with home office possibilities
- Retirement and insurance benefits to secure your future
- Centrally located office set up for all Ardoqians to succeed
- Employee stock option program
- Nordic parental leave & vacation days model
- Subsidized lunch in the office option
At Ardoq, you will work with bold, caring, and driven people, bridging business and IT. So come build the future with us!