Bold, Caring, Driven / Who We Are
At Ardoq, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, which has helped make Ardoq the Bold, Caring, and Driven company it is today. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer.
Ardoq is one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies from the Nordics with a key focus on expanding in Europe the U.K. and North America. We have an award-winning product and a reputation for our dedication to enriching company culture. Our innovative, data-driven platform inspires the implementation of change plans in any organization. We help organizations achieve digital transformations. We are headquartered in Oslo with offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, and home offices worldwide. Ardoqians come from over 30 countries, with English as our working language.
Reports to: Sales Director EU
We are investing in our future and building an international team. Today we're looking for a Solution Specialist to join us in our Copenhagen office.
You will play a core role in supporting the Account Executive Teams on new client opportunities, answering technical questions, and facilitating customized demos in Ardoq. You will build and work on Proof of Concepts from the platform perspective focused on guiding clients on how Ardoq will support their use-cases and desired value.
You will work with Account Executives to understand the project scope and goals and to aid modeling and deliverable creation in Ardoq, according to our best practices. You will coach, up-skill, and train clients as well as Ardoq Account Executives.
You will collaborate with peer Solution Architects, Ardoq's EA- and Product Experts, Customer Success, and daily with the sales team.
On a typical day, you will:
- Collaborate and spar with the clients management and architecture teams in building PoCs in Ardoq that are focused on business goals
- Ensure that architectural practices and techniques applied in client interactions (custom demonstrations or PoC´s) are aligned with Ardoq's value proposition and use-case guides
- Take ownership of the stakeholder management during PoC´s in close collaboration with the Account Executives
- Build architectural outcomes from clients existing data and business requirements using the Ardoq Platform
- Ensure that the value proposition of Ardoq's platform is applied during the PoC and aligned with the client's business goals
- Spar with Ardoq's sales team on existing deals and cases and support the team in maturing and winning new customers
- Spar and align with other Solution Specialists on optimization of our best practice sales processes
- Spar and increase your knowledge of Ardoq and the EA market through internal and external interactions
We imagine you will bring:
- 5+ years of full-time experience in enterprise or solution architecture, data analytics, and digital transformation
- A natural communicator and trainer that understands the value of compelling story-telling
- Experience training others to succeed - both clients and colleagues
- A natural flair for translating technical techniques to business benefits
- Experience within either technology delivery or implementation with a core understanding of the impact of architecture/enterprise architecture
- Demonstrated understanding of important digital business transformation concepts and processes
- The ability to facilitate requirements/scoping sessions with architecture teams and CIO's
The benefits you'll love:
- Work for a well-funded series D scale up, that raised $125 M in early 2022
- Grow your career with multiple developments and leadership opportunities
- Enjoy an energizing, social, multicultural, and dedicated working culture (Check us out on Glassdoor!)
- Succeed with a team of colleagues who are bold, caring, and driven
- A flexible work environment with home office possibilities
- Nordic vacation days & additional support for parental leave
- Have an attractive salary package combined with a fixed salary, commission, bonuses, and pension
- Employee stock option program
- Work in modern offices centrally located in Copenhagen using the equipment of your choice
At Ardoq, you will work with bold, caring, and driven people, bridging business and IT. So come build the future with us!