Bold, Caring, Driven / Who We Are
At Ardoq, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, which has helped make Ardoq the Bold, Caring, and Driven company it is today. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer.
Ardoq is one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies from the Nordics with a key focus on expanding in Europe the U.K. and North America. We have an award-winning product and a reputation for our dedication to enriching company culture. Our innovative, data-driven platform inspires the implementation of change plans in any organization. We help organizations achieve digital transformations. We are headquartered in Oslo with offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, and home offices worldwide. Ardoqians come from over 30 countries, with English as our working language.
Reports to: Sales Director Oslo & Copenhagen
We are investing in our future and building an international team. Today we're looking for an Account Executive to join us in our Oslo office.
You will play a core role in growing business relationships to create necessary strategic opportunities within the EU market.
On a typical day, you will:
- Use a selling approach to manage your own pipeline of opportunities from qualification through to closure and handover to the Customer Success team
- Take ownership over target achievement daily and perform multi-threading, and outbound activities to build a revenue pipeline
- Consult with CIOs, IT executives, and Enterprise Architects on transformation strategies that maximise the value delivered by Ardoq
- Perform needs assessments with prospects to determine how Ardoq can offer the best solutions that improve a prospect's digital transformation and enterprise architecture efforts
- Provide compelling sales presentations and product demonstrations that highlight Ardoq's competitive advantages and Return on investment for prospects/clients
- Capture and manage information/metrics in our CRM system (Hubspot)
- Stay on top of the latest company/product/process developments and integrate these into outbound lead generation efforts.
We imagine you will bring:
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience and 5+ years of work in a complex business sales capacity ideally in a SaaS, Cloud, or DevOps sales organization.
- Min. Bachelor's Degree is preferred but not disqualifying
- Language skills: high English professional proficiency both written and oral. Complementary language (Dutch, German and French) preferred but not disqualifying
- Experience using complex sales methodology (MEDDIC/MEDDPIC)
- Focus on pipeline development, qualification, and opportunity progression
- Experience hitting targets in previous roles and generating sales opportunities from cold outreach approaches
- Experience understanding and describing complex concepts to experts and communicating with stakeholders at all levels of an organization,
- Understanding of how to engineer a complex deal and think outside of the box to provide the highest value to our customers.
The benefits you'll love:
- Work for a fast-growing series D scale-up
- Grow your career with our learning & development programs
- Enjoy flexible working hours with home office possibilities
- Retirement and insurance benefits to secure your future
- Centrally located office set up for all Ardoqians to succeed
- Employee stock option program
- Nordic parental leave & vacation days model
- Subsidized lunch in the office option
At Ardoq, you will work with bold, caring, and driven people, bridging business and IT. So come build the future with us!