Bold, Caring, Driven / Who We Are
At Ardoq, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, which has helped make Ardoq the Bold, Caring, and Driven company it is today. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer.
Ardoq is one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies from the Nordics with a key focus on expanding in Europe the U.K. and North America. We have an award-winning product and a reputation for our dedication to enriching company culture. Our innovative, data-driven platform inspires the implementation of change plans in any organization. We help organizations achieve digital transformations. We are headquartered in Oslo with offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, and home offices worldwide. Ardoqians come from over 30 countries, with English as our working language.
Partner Development Representative
Reports to: Global Director of Partners
We are investing in our future and building an international team. Today we're looking for a Partner Development Representative to join us in our Oslo office.
You will play a core role in developing a portfolio of Ideal Partner Profiles that helps Ardoq meet its sales goals. Moreover, you will identify, qualify and nurture ideal partners for Ardoq, and then develop these into strategic partners in close collaboration with the PAMs.
On a typical day, you will:
- Qualify incoming partner and opportunity requests
- Research ideal partners (LinkedIn Sales Navigator), assess their market positioning and fit for Ardoq
- Reach out to identified ideal partners to explore developing a partnership and track activities in our CRM (Hubspot) as a basis to refine our messaging
- Provide structured feedback to our Partner Marketing Manager to lead our measurements (KPIs)
- Book and run introduction demos and discovery calls and take proactive ownership of driving deal processes forward
- Relate to consultants at partners by staying up-to-date on digital transformation beyond what is directly applicable within sales and our SaaS-business model
- Improve on your approach under the guidance of a Partner Account Manager to develop your commercial skills and success in Ardoq
- Track your progress on goals set for you jointly with the Global Partner Manager, accelerating your path to getting more responsibility
We imagine you will bring:
- Professional experience from working at a consultancy, niche or large, or Professional Sales Development experience
- Proficiency in a CRM tool and familiarity with data sources such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Knowledge prospecting and outbound activity, such as cold outreach
- A interest in getting in-depth knowledge of the SaaS business model, its main metrics, and how to improve your decisions toward scaling
- An eagerness to disentangle the ins and outs of decision-making in large enterprises and understand how a tool like Ardoq is implemented
The benefits you'll love:
- Work for a fast-growing series D scale-up
- Grow your career with our learning & development programs
- Enjoy flexible working hours with home office possibilities
- Retirement and insurance benefits to secure your future
- Centrally located office set up for all Ardoqians to succeed
- Employee stock option program
- Nordic parental leave & vacation days model
- Subsidized lunch in the office option
At Ardoq, you will work with bold, caring, and driven people, bridging business and IT. So come build the future with us!