Bold, Caring, Driven / Who We Are
At Ardoq, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, which has helped make Ardoq the Bold, Caring, and Driven company it is today. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer.
Ardoq is one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies from the Nordics with a key focus on expanding in Europe the U.K. and North America. We have an award-winning product and a reputation for our dedication to enriching company culture. Our innovative, data-driven platform inspires the implementation of change plans in any organization. We help organizations achieve digital transformations. We are headquartered in Oslo with offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, and home offices worldwide. Ardoqians come from over 30 countries, with English as our working language.
Product Designer - Summer Internship
Reports to: Head of Design & UX
We are investing in our future and building an international team. Today we're looking for a Product Designer intern to join us in our Oslo office
You'll help build the next generation of business tools and work with some of Norway's expert product designers. As a part of an intern team, you'll participate in exciting projects that catch your interest and curiosity. While feeding your hunger for learning new skills, you'll contribute to the company. Naturally, we pay our interns.
On a typical day, you will:
- Work closely with feature value in collaboration with team members by doing user research and testing during project time
- Learn when to use low-fidelity and fidelity work to move the process in the right direction
- Create detailed end-to-end designs in wireframes, mockups, and prototypes
- Work with UX and software engineers
- Have fun while making a positive impact
We imagine you will bring:
- Enrollment in higher education, within design, HCI/MMI, information design, and data visualization design. Last year's Bachelor's and graduate Master's students will be prioritized.
- A mindset to learn and share your knowledge
- Willingness to collaborate with a versatile group and diverse people
- Analytical approach to problem analysis and the ability to ask good questions
- Knowledge or interest in learning about the tools we use in Ardoq
- The desire to face problems you probably haven't seen before
- The skill to talk about technical capabilities to a non-technical audience
That you'll love:
- Paid summer internship with the opportunity of converting into a full-time or part-time job
- Challenging projects help expand your skills
- Learn more about your interests
- Be part of an amazing intercultural environment where you will have "skin in the game," adding value
- Work for a fast-growing series D scale-up in an inclusive workplace that promotes a sense of belonging
- Retirement benefits to secure your future
- Centrally located office set up for all Ardoqians to succeed
NB! The process will start with screening CVs. Then, we'll let you know if you'll move forward in the application process. In the next step, we'll contact you for a short talk where we get to know each other. Finally, you'll have a go at a programming challenge of algorithmic nature. The last step is to meet other members of the teams you will work with.
At Ardoq, you will work with bold, caring, and driven people, bridging business and IT. So come build the future with us!