Bold, Caring, Driven / Who We Are
At Ardoq, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, which has helped make Ardoq the Bold, Caring, and Driven company it is today. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer.
Ardoq is one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies from the Nordics with a key focus on expanding in Europe the U.K. and North America. We have an award-winning product and a reputation for our dedication to enriching company culture. Our innovative, data-driven platform inspires the implementation of change plans in any organization. We help organizations achieve digital transformations. We are headquartered in Oslo with offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, and home offices worldwide. Ardoqians come from over 30 countries, with English as our working language.
Partner Solution Specialist APAC
Reports to: Global Director of Partners
As part of our continued investment in our company culture, we’re looking for a Partner Solution Specialist APAC to join our expanding, international and vibrant team.
You will play a core role in consulting with partners to understand the project scope and goals to aid modelling and deliverable creation in Ardoq, according to best practices.
You will support the Partner Account Manager on new partner opportunities, answering technical questions, and facilitating live demos in Ardoq.
You will collaborate with Team Amplify, Customer, Sales, and the Product team.
On a typical day, you will:
- Create user-specific guides to aid adoption and technical upskilling to improve Ardoq skills
- Build partner POCs in Ardoq based on scoping calls and requirements
- Create meaningful visuals within Ardoq and have the awareness to generalise data when client confidentiality requires
- Create a demo environment applying personal experiences in your own sandbox and using other top artefacts from the team and the use case bundles from Team Amplify
- Articulate main components and limitations of core Ardoq, including functionality questions and integrations
We imagine you will bring:
- 2+ years of Management Consulting experience in EA, data analytics/ BI, digital transformation, Integrations, and data migration experience is a bonus
- Experience training others to succeed
- Experience in technical selling to CIOs, CTOs, and IT team members
- Consulting delivery experience or professional services experience with a software company
- Requirements gathering, prioritising, and software configuration experience or custom app development
- Demonstrated understanding of important digital business transformation concepts
- Awareness of business software vendor landscape
- The ability to facilitate requirements/scoping sessions with partners, taking detailed notes, and prioritising organised follow-ups
The benefits you'll love:
- Work for a well-funded series D scale up, that raised $125 M in early 2022Grow your career with multiple development and leadership opportunities
- Enjoy an energizing, social, multicultural, and dedicated working culture (Check us out on Glassdoor!)
- Succeed with a team of colleagues who are bold, caring, and driven
- Nordic vacation days
- Employee stock option program
- Modern offices centrally located in Copenhagen, London, Oslo, and New York
- Remote and semi-remote work opportunities
At Ardoq, you will work with bold, caring, and driven people, bridging business and IT. So come build the future with us!