Bold, Caring, Driven / Who We Are
At Ardoq, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, which has helped make Ardoq the Bold, Caring, and Driven company it is today. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer.
Ardoq is one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies from the Nordics with a key focus on expanding in Europe the U.K. and North America. We have an award-winning product and a reputation for our dedication to enriching company culture. Our innovative, data-driven platform inspires the implementation of change plans in any organization. We help organizations achieve digital transformations. We are headquartered in Oslo with offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, and home offices worldwide. Ardoqians come from over 30 countries, with English as our working language.
Reports to: VP of Product
As part of our continued investment in our company culture, we’re looking for a Product Manager to join our expanding, international and vibrant team.
You will play a core role in developing an amazing user experiences for our users who are tasked with navigating complexity to deliver valuable change to their organization.
On a typical day, you will:
- Define metrics to track and measure customer and business benefits.
- Discover user problems and land on the best solution to solve them using data to inform decision-making.
- Identify sustainable competitive advantages across a range of use cases.
- Collaborate with the development and design teams on solution design to deliver on customer-centric objectives.
- Determine the direction of your product domains to accomplish an objective-oriented roadmap.
- Partner with Product Marketing and Product Strategy to maintain awareness and educate on differentiating strategies.
- Utilize product analytics to uncover new insights that help to inform the product strategy.
- Lead a cross-functional team of designers and product marketers.
We imagine you will bring:
- 5+ years of strategic experience in Product Management in B2B environment
- Experience with outcome-focused Roadmaps
- Experience building working relationships with product development teams around implementation and delivery
- An analytical approach
- The ability to work and delegate to other professionals
- A sharing mindset, open to share knowledge across the teams
- A customer-focused and commercially viable method
- Leadership that is been earned using a professional language with internal and external stakeholders
The benefits you'll love:
- Work for a fast-growing series D scale-up
- Grow your career with our learning & development programs
- Enjoy flexible working hours with home office possibilities
- Retirement and insurance benefits to secure your future
- Centrally located office set up for all Ardoqians to succeed
- Employee stock option program
- Nordic parental leave & vacation days model
- Subsidized lunch in the office option
At Ardoq, you will work with bold, caring, and driven people, bridging business and IT. So come build the future with us!