Bold, Caring, Driven / Who We Are
At Ardoq, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, which has helped make Ardoq the Bold, Caring, and Driven company it is today. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer.
Ardoq is one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies from the Nordics with a key focus on expanding in Europe the U.K. and North America. We have an award-winning product and a reputation for our dedication to enriching company culture. Our innovative, data-driven platform inspires the implementation of change plans in any organization. We help organizations achieve digital transformations. We are headquartered in Oslo with offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, and home offices worldwide. Ardoqians come from over 30 countries, with English as our working language.
Sales Enablement Manager
Reports to: Director of Revenue Operations
As part of our continued investment in our company culture, we’re looking for a Sales Enablement Manager to join our expanding, international and vibrant team.
You will play a core role in combining sales experience, coaching skills, and project management to help us get the most output from our commercial teams in selling. You will lead the charge in developing and scaling our sales enablement function to empower the revenue team as they position and sell Ardoq. You will also create enablement material through coaching and collateral to ensure Commercial teams' growth.
On a typical day, you will:
- Work with the sales management teams to improve sales efficiency and expertise
- Create a Sales enablement framework across the customer journey
- Train the Sales and CS teams and develop a training network globally
- Build a repository of assets that are easily available and analyze their impacts
- Develop assessments to measure the effectiveness of the enablement programs
- Oversee and improve the commercial onboarding to ramp new hires
- Improve the Discovery of understanding customers' problems through frameworks and coaching.
We imagine you will bring:
- 3+ years of experience as sales enablement from a SaaS B2B company
- Technical background with demonstrated ability to simplify and explain complex concepts
- Experience with coaching and enhancing sales frameworks
- Experience in designing, planning, rolling out, and maintaining an Enablement and Training program
- Understanding of SaaS sales concepts, methodologies, and experience with Sales tooling (Gong, Navigator, HubSpot, Salesforce, Outreach)
The benefits you'll love:
- Work for a well-funded series D scale up, that raised $125 M in early 2022Grow your career with multiple development and leadership opportunities
- Enjoy an energizing, social, multicultural, and dedicated working culture (Check us out on Glassdoor!)
- Succeed with a team of colleagues who are bold, caring, and driven
- Nordic vacation days
- Employee stock option program
- Modern offices centrally located in Copenhagen, London, Oslo, and New York
At Ardoq, you will work with bold, caring, and driven people, bridging business and IT. So come build the future with us!