Bold, Caring, Driven / Who We Are
At Ardoq, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, which has helped make Ardoq the Bold, Caring, and Driven company it is today. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer.
Ardoq is one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies from the Nordics with a key focus on expanding in Europe the U.K. and North America. We have an award-winning product and a reputation for our dedication to enriching company culture. Our innovative, data-driven platform inspires the implementation of change plans in any organization. We help organizations achieve digital transformations. We are headquartered in Oslo with offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, and home offices worldwide. Ardoqians come from over 30 countries, with English as our working language.
Marketing Manager - EU
Reports to: Global Director of Demand Generation
As part of our continued investment in our company culture, we’re looking for a Marketing Manager - EU to join our expanding, international and vibrant team.
You will play a core role in maximising our presence in the EU region to drive lead generation and build the Ardoq brand.
On a typical day, you will:
Develop an EU region marketing plan designed to hit revenue goals:
- Understand how to meet revenue goals using a marketing mix
- Analyse prospect behaviour to uncover successful engagement and behaviour trends
- Use HubSpot CRM to collect sales data, prepare reports, and determine marketing strategies
- Support Account-Based Marketing activities including target identification, research, and engagement
Manage trade shows and events:
- Establish contact, communicate, and manage Ardoq's relationships with 3rd party event operators
- Team up with the EU sales team and Ardoq's Brand Marketing Manager to co-develop event branding strategy.
- Implement Ardoq's own virtual and hybrid events in the EU market together with the Director of Global Demand Generation and the EU sales team.
- Connect with the corporate marketing team in Oslo, Norway to ensure best practices are utilised and accomplished.
Conduct campaign management:
- Work with the central marketing team to manage promotional campaigns
Develop promotional content:
- Create clear promotional marketing copy and collaborate with the design team to co-develop promotional materials
We imagine you will bring:
- Minimum 5 years experience in Marketing and Demand Generation, experience working in a Sales organisation and B2B SaaS marketing is beneficial is a benefit
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Experience developing marketing plans that utilise a custom marketing mix to hit goals
- Experience with CRM systems and research methods using data analytics software
- Knowledge of utilising a marketing mix
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics with specific experience using social media
- Co-developing, editing, and proofreading expertise
- Experience in execution and management of marketing and sales activities
The benefits you'll love:
- Work for a well-funded series D scale up, that raised $125 M in early 2022
- Grow your career with multiple developments and leadership opportunities
- Enjoy an energizing, social, multicultural, and dedicated working culture (Check us out on Glassdoor!)
- Succeed with a team of colleagues who are bold, caring, and driven
- A flexible work environment with home office possibilities
- Nordic vacation days & additional support for parental leave
- Have an attractive salary package combined with a fixed salary, commission, bonuses, and pension
- Employee stock option program
- Work in modern offices centrally located in Copenhagen using the equipment of your choice
At Ardoq, you will work with bold, caring, and driven people, bridging business and IT. So come build the future with us!