Bold, Caring, Driven / Who We Are
At Ardoq, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, which has helped make Ardoq the Bold, Caring, and Driven company it is today. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer.
Ardoq is one of the fastest-growing series D SaaS companies and a global leader in Enterprise Architecture. Our award-winning product and dedication to company culture have led us to grow sixfold over the last 2 years in the US, where we are counting several Fortune 500 and 1000 companies among our clients. We're helping organizations achieve digital transformations with our innovative, cloud-based, data-driven platform. Our headquarters are in Oslo, with offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, and home offices worldwide. Ardoqians come from over 30 countries, with English as our working language.
Director of Professional Services
Reports to: VP of Customer Excellence
As part of our continued investment in our company culture, we’re looking for a Director of Professional Services to join our expanding, international and vibrant team.
You will play a core role in providing the strategic vision and delivery of professional services for our Customer Excellence Organization to help grow Ardoq's top-line revenue, reduce churn, and increase overall product adoption.
Reporting to the VP of Customer Excellence, you will develop strategies and service offerings to help our Ardoq customers build their Ardoq implementation in a way that delivers value for their change projects.
You will collaborate with Product, Engineering, Operations, Support, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success to build the components necessary to take ideas and product requirements from beginning through to market-leading customer experience.
On a typical day, you will:
- Manage the professional services delivery strategy and ecosystem in partnership with our clients and client's partners with quality.
- Create service offerings in consideration of enterprise and commercial market segments.
- Lead the delivery of accelerated services to our customers, overseeing resource management, project delivery, and operational success metrics.
- Develop and monitor operational plans and budgets, and manage operational metrics.
- Guide enterprise-wide adoption, expansion revenue, and NRR goals by increasing win rates and addressing customers' full lifecycle service needs.
- Help define customers' success criteria and advise them on how best to achieve these goals.
- Be the promoter for services, assisting sales with selling, and serving as an executive sponsor for our strategic customers.
We imagine you will bring:
- 5+ years of management experience in Services, Professional Services, Consulting, or project management; vendor or third-party consulting experience in a Software environment is a plus.
- Experience with delivery operating models, standardization, documentation, and tracking for technical solution delivery.
- Understanding the client's needs about industry standards and market direction.
- The ability to align service offerings with product go-to-market strategy, marketing messaging, and sales enablement.
- Experience working with corporate strategic plans and breaking them down into relevant activities.
- Experience working with services/customer excellence approach to drive sales and upsells engagement.
- Experience with customer success programs, defining and tracking goals for a services organization.
The benefits you'll love:
- Work for a well-funded series D scale up, that raised $125 M in early 2022Grow your career with multiple development and leadership opportunities
- Enjoy an energizing, social, multicultural, and dedicated working culture (Check us out on Glassdoor!)
- Succeed with a team of colleagues who are bold, caring, and driven
- Nordic vacation days
- Employee stock option program
- Modern offices centrally located in Copenhagen, London, Oslo, and New York
- Remote and semi-remote work opportunities
At Ardoq, you will work with bold, caring, and driven people, bridging business and IT. So come build the future with us!