Bold, Caring, Driven / Who We Are
At Ardoq, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, which has helped make Ardoq the Bold, Caring, and Driven company it is today. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer.
Ardoq is one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies from the Nordics with a key focus on expanding in Europe the U.K. and North America. We have an award-winning product and a reputation for our dedication to enriching company culture. Our innovative, data-driven platform inspires the implementation of change plans in any organization. We help organizations achieve digital transformations. We are headquartered in Oslo with offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, and home offices worldwide. Ardoqians come from over 30 countries, with English as our working language.
Partner Marketing Manager
Reports to: Global Partner Manager
As part of our continued investment in our company culture, we’re looking for a Partner Marketing Manager to join our expanding, international and vibrant team.
You will play a core role making Ardoq the top-of-mind within the community of digital transformation subject matter experts (SMEs). You will also expand Ardoq´s reach among SMEs and nurture early stage interest, our existing partners and existing champions to deepen the relationship with Ardoq.
On a typical day, you will:
- Design and measure hybrid (digital and physical) campaigns.
- Participate at industry events to build relationships with opinion leaders.
- Build relationships with sales and marketing roles at partners.
- Conduct desk-research to understand where the digital-transformation industry trends.
- Oversee the partner portal and be the editor and owner of content targeted at experts.
- Own the a partner marketing calendar and coordinate this with projects across the organisation.
We imagine you will bring:
- 3+ years of experience creating plans, content and designs.
- Experience addressing B2B partners.
- Experience working in a marketing department at a consultancy.
- Experience organising events and systematically building relationships between organisations.
- Practise in transforming a broader trends into specific messaging and campaign programmes.
- Excellent written english skills (close to native) and experience editing content
- Campaign management.
- Community building within a professional setting.
The benefits you'll love:
- Work for a fast-growing series D scale up, that raised $125 M in early 2022
- Grow your career with multiple development and leadership opportunities
- Great compensation packages & retirement benefits
- Be a part of the tech and scale-up community in London
- An environment where everything you do has a measurable and instant effect on the organization
- Remote and semi-remote work opportunities
- Co-working office in Borough with an in-house gym
- Cycle to work scheme in place
At Ardoq, you will work with bold, caring, and driven people, bridging business and IT. So come build the future with us!