Bold, Caring, Driven / Who We Are
At Ardoq, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, which has helped make Ardoq the Bold, Caring, and Driven company it is today. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer.
Ardoq is one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies from the Nordics with a key focus on expanding in Europe, the U.K., and North America. We have an award-winning product and a reputation for our dedication to enriching company culture. Our innovative, data-driven platform inspires the implementation of change plans in any organization. We help organizations achieve digital transformations. We are headquartered in Oslo with offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, and home offices worldwide. Ardoqians come from over 30 countries, with English as our working language.
Head of Brand & Communications
Reports to: VP of Marketing
As part of our continued investment in our company growth, we’re looking for a Head of Brand and Communications to join our expanding, international and vibrant team.
You will play a core role in managing, developing, and executing external communications strategies and initiatives, spearheading media relations, managing executive profiling as well as issues management. The role will be responsible for making sure that our brand is well communicated and understood throughout the organization.
Working closely with the executive management team and the People & Organization team, this role will be instrumental in developing and telling the Ardoq story through a wide range of external and internal channels.
In this newly established role, you will be managing a team of two, responsible for Customer and Brand Marketing.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, this person will be a key member of Ardoq’s extended leadership team.
On a typical day, you will:
- Establish and lead strategic communications.
- Build a multichannel content calendar and promote media activities and awards
- Work with your team to build a connected story between our owned and paid channels
- Oversee media training, crisis communications and management, and communication policies.
- Partner with marketing, product development, agency partners, and others to develop narratives
- Build relationships with main business and trade media
- Demonstrate expertise in B2B brand strategy, strategic storytelling, and corporate communications.
- Be the writer and editor on multiple communications materials
- Manage the communications and brand budget, agency partners in main markets and direct outreach to journalists around main topics.
- Develop and monitor metrics to identify areas of success and opportunity.
- Be the brand guardian to provide a representation of the Ardoq brand across channels and touch points.
We imagine you will bring:
- 6+ years of experience in the Marketing and Communications field
- Knowledge in building connected stories
- Experience working with brand building, media and journalists and PR agencies
- Creativity, improvement and focus on work
- Experience working across channels and activities to raise brand awareness in the B2B software industry,
- Experience working with media handling and crisis management.
- Project Management experience
The benefits you'll love:
- Work for a fast-growing series D scale-up
- Grow your career with our learning & development programs
- Enjoy flexible working hours with home office possibilities
- Retirement and insurance benefits to secure your future
- Centrally located office set up for all Ardoqians to succeed
- Employee stock option program
- Nordic parental leave & vacation days model
- Subsidized lunch in the office option
At Ardoq, you will work with bold, caring, and driven people, bridging business and IT. So come build the future with us!