Bold, Caring, Driven / Who We Are
At Ardoq, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, which has helped make Ardoq the Bold, Caring, and Driven company it is today. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer.
Ardoq is one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies from the Nordics with a key focus on expanding in Europe the U.K. and North America. We have an award-winning product and a reputation for our dedication to enriching company culture. Our innovative, data-driven platform inspires the implementation of change plans in any organization. We help organizations achieve digital transformations. We are headquartered in Oslo with offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, and home offices worldwide. Ardoqians come from over 30 countries, with English as our working language.
EMEA Bid Manager
Reports to: Sales Director - UK & Ireland
As part of our continued investment in our company culture, we’re looking for an EMEA Bid Manager to join our expanding, international and vibrant team.
You will play a core role in coordinating Ardoq's engagement and response to public and private tenders, requests for information (RFIs), requests for proposals (RFPs), and other procurement documents across EMEA, to maximize Ardoq's success rate with such opportunities.
On a typical day, you will:
- Analyse opportunities and collaborate on a go/no-go model
- Work with sales to analyze and challenge the contents of the RFP
- Manage library of completed responses in multiple languages to aid scalability and efficiency
- Collaborate with other departments and senior management to produce high-class responses
- Plan, structure and manage all stages of the response development process
- Write, collate, structure, edit, format, and manage the content required in any given response
- Ensure content is tailored to the requirements of each client and make our responses stand out from the rest regarding creativity, credibility, and understanding of the clients' needs
- Produce and submit questions to clarify requirements
We imagine you will bring:
- Previous experience in tender-writing and responding to tenders/RFPs/RFIs
- Minimum Bachelor's degree education level.
- Experience working in a B2B environment within a SaaS, Cloud or DevOps product organisations.
- Experience encompasses a complex SaaS product directed at CIO/CTO/Director of IT level personas.
- Willingness to work in a dynamic, always changing environment
- Experience running diverse tasks at the same time and juggling different projects at different stages of maturity.
- Experience prioritising tasks
- Experience creating/refining a response development process
- Basic legal knowledge and experience on the inside of a bidding process
- Understanding of the business
The benefits you'll love:
- Work for a fast-growing series D scale up, that raised $125 M in early 2022
- Grow your careers with multiple developments and leadership opportunities
- Great compensation packages & retirement benefits
- Be a part of the tech and scale-up community in London
- An environment where everything you do has a measurable and instant effect on the organization
- Hybrid working
- Co-working office at Borough Market with an in-house peloton studio
- Cycle-to-work scheme
At Ardoq, you will work with bold, caring, and driven people, bridging business and IT. So come build the future with us!