Bold, Caring, Driven / Who We Are
At Ardoq, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, which has helped make Ardoq the Bold, Caring, and Driven company it is today. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer.
Ardoq is one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies from the Nordics with a key focus on expanding in Europe the U.K. and North America. We have an award-winning product and a reputation for our dedication to enriching company culture. Our innovative, data-driven platform inspires the implementation of change plans in any organization. We help organizations achieve digital transformations. We are headquartered in Oslo with offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, and home offices worldwide. Ardoqians come from over 30 countries, with English as our working language.
Product Marketing Manager
Reports to: Head of Product Marketing
The product marketing team at Ardoq is part of the product organization, ensuring close collaboration with product leadership throughout the development process. As a Product Marketing Manager, you will work with a product team consisting of a Product Manager, Designer, Software & Quality Assurance Engineers. You will oversee the launch of your team's product releases and help bridge the gap between the product and our customer-facing teams.
On a typical day, you will:
- Collaborate with many functions, including product management, design, marketing, revenue operations, sales, customer success, and customer support
- Partner with internal domain experts to conduct market, customer, and competitive research
- Understand the pain points and needs of our target users and buyers to inform the go-to-market, positioning, and messaging
- Help improve our existing frameworks and processes
- Develop messaging that translates product features into value for customers to be shared internally within our organization and externally with our customers
- Oversee the product launch process and communications of new features for your product team
- Build agreement with stakeholders to create integrated go-to-market plans
- Produce content/collateral to enable customer-facing teams
- Be the voice of the customer to balance the product team vision with customer needs
We imagine you will bring:
- 3+ years of experience within product marketing, business/commercial marketing, or product management at a B2B SaaS company
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Experience leading successful product launches for technical products
- Experience conducting market research and performing customer interviews is a plus
- Curiosity and passion for learning new things
The benefits you'll love:
- Working for a fast-growing series D scale up, that raised $125 M in early 2022
- Growing your career with our learning & development programs
- Flexible working hours with home office possibilities
- Retirement and insurance benefits to secure your future
- Centrally located office set up for all Ardoqians to succeed
- Employee stock option program
- Nordic parental leave & vacation days model
At Ardoq, you will work with bold, caring, and driven people, bridging business and IT. So come build the future with us!