Bold, Caring, Driven / Who We Are
At Ardoq, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, which has helped make Ardoq the Bold, Caring, and Driven company it is today. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunities employer.
Ardoq is one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies from the Nordics with a key focus on expanding in Europe, the U.K., and North America. We have an award-winning product and a reputation for our dedication to enriching company culture. Our innovative, data-driven platform inspires the implementation of change plans in any organization. We help organizations achieve digital transformations. We are headquartered in Oslo with offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, and home offices worldwide. Ardoqians come from over 30 countries, with English as our working language.
Reports to: Head of Digital Marketing
As part of our continued investment in marketing, we’re looking for an SEO Manager to join our expanding, international and vibrant team.
You will play a core role in scaling our organic acquisition through our website, identifying important growth levers, building an organic traffic roadmap, and amplifying our overall marketing strategy.
On a typical day, you will:
- Keep up with industry trends, search engine algorithm updates, competitive landscape
- Identify new SEO growth opportunities by analyzing existing content architecture, keyword constructs, audits, and data/traffic analysis
- Develop a SEO content strategy across all of our web properties (website, landing pages, help article, videos ), backed by data and forecasts
- Lead and educate colleagues on strategy development, SEO standard methodologies, keyword research processes, and opportunity analysis
- Identify and address site enhancements such as optimized metadata, structured data markup, internal linking, page speed, and site architecture
- Conduct proactive outreach to improve the website's backlink profile
Candidates must be willing to relocate to Oslo.
We imagine you will bring:
- 2+ years of proven experience managing an organic acquisition strategy through SEO tactics
- Familiarity with popular SEO industry tools including Google Search Console, Moz, Ahrefs, SEMRush, or similar tools to gain valuable insights from data
- Experience with keyword search, ranking, and ability to test hypotheses for content effectiveness and make adjustments to achieve goals (e.g., traffic goals, page performance, search rankings)
- The ability to align cross-functional teams toward common goals
- A clear point of view, defining and communicating the strategic priorities, roles, and responsibilities necessary to achieving a vision
- Familiarity with information architecture concepts
The benefits you´ll love:
- Work for a fast-growing series D scale-up
- Grow your career with our learning & development programs
- Enjoy flexible working hours with home office possibilities
- Retirement and insurance benefits to secure your future
- Centrally located office set up for all Ardoqians to succeed
- Employee stock option program
- Nordic parental leave & vacation days model
- Subsidized lunch in the office option
At Ardoq, you will work with bold, caring, and driven people, bridging business and IT. So come build the future with us!