Bold, Caring, Driven / Who We Are
At Ardoq, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, which has helped make Ardoq the Bold, Caring, and Driven company it is today. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer.
Ardoq is one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the Nordics, with an award-winning product and a reputation for its dedication to enriching company culture. Our visionary, data-driven platform is designed to accomplish change plans in any organization. We help organizations achieve digital transformations. We are headquartered in Oslo with offices in Copenhagen, London, and New York. Ardoqians come from over 30 countries, with English as our working language.
Deal Desk Manager
Reports to: Director of Revenue Operations
As a Deal Desk Manager at Ardoq, you'll play an essential part in our expansion and our Revenue Operations team's success. You will oversee and scale the end-to-end Quote to Cash process and improvement areas. As well as be the contact for escalation and deal approval processes. We're looking for someone who can work with analytics, processes and communication. The results of your work will be scalable growth for Ardoq in a market growing to $1.3 Billion by 2025 (According to Research and Markets).
How you will spend your days
- Improve Deal Desk processes to grow
- Build /enforce agreed-upon departmental approval Service level agreements
- Collaborate and serve as an escalation point for commercial and support functions to facilitate deals
- Give relevant training to the commercial team on deal desk, order processes, and overall Q2C best practices
- Perform analysis on deal desk efficiency and other essential reports to share with partners
- Maintain a full overview of invoicing
We imagine you will bring
- 3+ years operating in a related deal desk, contracts, or revenue accounting role
- Bachelor's degree in related areas
- Develop and refine efficient and scalable processes related to Deal Desk
- Experience with
- reading, interpreting, and drafting business terms and conditions
- invoicing practices, analytics, and BI tooling
- Beneficial knowledge: how procurement works in big corporations or high-growth, technology companies
- The ability to handle the workload in the Q2C process
- An understanding of the sales process and sales cycles
Why Choose Ardoq in Norway
- Join us in forming one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the Nordics.
- We aim to create a workplace where people have a supported platform to expand their skills and celebrate their achievements.
- The office you'll be based in is in a community-focused scale-up hub in the heart of Oslo. To consider different working patterns, we've developed a framework for flexible ways of working that supports a combination of office-based and remote work. You will follow our "Office Way of Working", which means on average 4 days a week in the office, with a dedicated desk.
- We also offer many employee benefits, including an option program for employees, health insurance, and parental leave schemes.
- Great compensation package
At Ardoq, you will work with bold, caring, and driven people, bridging business and IT. So come build the future with us!