Ardoq is growing fast and we are looking for the right person to join Product. This is an opportunity to be involved in building how UX Researchers work from an early stage. You will be well supported, yet have plenty of freedom to grow both personally and professionally. Your contribution will help us scale and learn.
Ardoq is a SaaS company reinventing Enterprise Architecture (EA) for today’s digital enterprise. The company’s visionary, data-driven platform is designed to plan and execute major change initiatives in any organization. By providing a digital twin of an organization’s people, processes, systems, data, and infrastructure, organizations can confidently deliver digital transformations.
Ardoq’s values are Bold, Caring, and Driven. Living by these values is part of what makes Ardoq a great place to work. We are a diverse team of curious, helpful, fun, and dedicated people. We believe that company culture and people are the most important elements for a technology company to attain healthy growth.
Ardoq is headquartered in Oslo with sales offices in Copenhagen, London, and New York. Ardoqians come from almost 30 different countries, with English as our working language.
Who you are
- We believe you have studied within design, HCI/MMI, or similar. A few years of experience in a digital product development environment may be as valuable.
- You are excited to use any digital tools necessary to organize your research
- You are analytical rigor, well-organized, and a systems thinker
- You are approachable and have good communication skills
- A person who loves to share their knowledge and support their colleagues
- Help build the first UX Research function; its processes and information repositories
- Set up and utilize necessary software to monitor and track user’s interaction and identify areas for improvement
- Gather and communicate synthesized insights to drive value for our customers and company
- Organize, moderate or facilitate workshops with necessary stakeholders to understand what problems they’re solving and who they’re building for
- Align research activities and methods with the product roadmap and its stakeholders
What We Can Offer You
Join us in forming one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the Nordics.
We aim to create a workplace where people have a supported platform to push themselves in their skills and celebrate their achievements.
We nurture people's confidence to voice their opinions, offer a safe space for difficult conversations, and constantly learn from one another.
The office you’ll be based in is in a community-focused scale-up hub in the heart of Oslo. To take into account different working patterns, we’ve developed a framework for flexible ways of working that supports a combination of office-based and remote work.
We also offer many employee benefits, including investment opportunities for employees, health insurance, and parental leave schemes.