Ardoq is one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies globally, with offices in Oslo (HQ), Copenhagen, London, and New York City. We recently received $26 million in Series C funding and have big plans to conquer the US market, which is largely untouched. Together, we have a unique opportunity to grow our company tenfold in the next few years. This is the perfect opportunity to build a meaningful career with considerable room for growth.
With our leading SaaS technology, we are disrupting the Enterprise Architecture space by empowering our customers with an up-to-date and accurate digital representation of the entire organization. This enables customers to understand how people, processes, and technology are connected - allowing them to make smart, business-focused decisions quickly. Ardoq is essential to providing key insights needed for successful digital transformation.
JOB OPENING: PARTNER SOLUTION SPECIALIST
(Reports to: Head of Partners)
As a Partner Solution Specialist at Ardoq, you'll have a key role in the company's expansion through partnerships. You will develop strategic partners by coaching and training subject matter experts to becoming independent Ardoq experts. We’re looking for an individual who has a hunger to make our partners successful. The results of your work will be scalable growth for Ardoq in a market growing to $1.3 Billion by 2025 (According to Research and Markets).
Ardoq is a diverse team of curious, helpful, fun, and dedicated people. We believe that company culture and people are the most important elements for a technology company to achieve healthy growth. Therefore, we are looking for ambitious individuals who have a track record of exceeding quarterly quotas while supporting other people on their team to be successful.
Who we are looking for
- Deep Management Consulting experience (in EA, data analytics/ BI, digital transformation, is a plus)
- Experience in training others to succeed
- A drive to keep learning and adjust your approach to solve complex issues
- Experience in technical selling to CIOs, CTOs, & IT stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills: you communicate with confidence via phone, email, in-person, and in formal presentations
- Empathetic and consultative: you are able to quickly identify pain points, problem solve, and educate stakeholders on how Ardoq solves these problems
Key responsibilities of the role
- Gain a deep understanding of what problems partners wants to solve and jointly develop solutions to these problems in Ardoq
- Coach and train partners to become independent Ardoq experts
- Develop and publish Ardoq best practices for partners
- Work closely together with both Partner Account Managers, Partner Development Representatives, and Partner Marketing globally
- Inspire growth with a team first and winning attitude
Benefits you’ll love
- Competitive salary package including sales commissions
- Benefits package based on your location
- Flexible working time
- Paid parental leave
- Remote and semi-remote work opportunities
- Fun company and team outings
Who we are
- Fast-growing SaaS company with lots of room for advancement
- Founded in 2013 in Oslo, Norway
- Offices in Oslo, New York, London, and Copenhagen
- A diverse team of over 100 employees representing over 25 nationalities
- Recognized as a Leader in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Architecture Tools and as a Strong Performer in The Forrester Wave
- Striving each day to meet our core values: Bold, Caring, and Driven
Ardoq is an equal opportunity employer who believes in creating a diverse environment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.