Ardoq is looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager.
Ardoq is one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in Norway. We are recognized as a disrupter in the market of Enterprise Architecture, and our leading technology provides an up-to-date and accurate digital representation of the entire Enterprise. This enables our customers to understand how people, processes, and technology are connected - allowing them to make smart decisions at speed. Essentially, we provide key insights needed for successful digital transformation.
We are looking for experienced Customer Success Managers to drive value realization throughout our customer base. You will serve as a trusted advisor for the customer, and maintain a close dialogue in order to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction, renew, limit churn and realize upsell potential. You will own the overall relationship with the customer, but also engage with, and work closely with, other departments and roles in Ardoq.
Who we are:
- Founded in 2013 More than 130 employees with over 25 different nationalities HQ in Oslo.
- Offices in New York, London, and Copenhagen
- Recognized as a Visionary in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Architecture Tools and as a Strong Performer in The Forrester Wave
- Our core values are Bold, Caring, and Driven.
Why work for us:
- You want to take a key role in building a global scaleup with world-class technology
- Competitive compensation packages
- Choose your own work equipment
- Collaborative, supportive, dedicated, and fun-loving working culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
- A fast-moving environment where everything you do has a measurable and instant impact on the organization
- Be part of shaping the next phase of our Customer Success journey
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Gross and Net growth responsibility for own portfolio of customers
- Enable success for customers across 12-month Saas lifecycles, resulting in industry-leading renewal and upsell rates
- Own the overall relationship with assigned customers
- Be a trusted advisor on product usage and the business context that we support
- Engage and work with necessary resources internally to help our Customers Success Identify ways to expand business relationships with customers for advocacy
- Engage and present Ardoq to the C-suite and director-level at our customers Keep the CRM and Forecast updated for your portfolio
- Travel to customer sites is required, depending on customer needs.
- This will be both intra-country and international
Who we are looking for:
- You have 4+ years of experience from Customer Success Management, Sales, Key Account Management, Consultancy or similar, working with B2B SaaS
- Demonstrated expertise in enabling success for enterprise customers across 12-month SaaS lifecycles
- You have strong communication skills and a customer-centric mindset You are structured and able to prioritize in a hectic environment
- You love problem-solving and helping others succeed and are not phased by having new challenges thrown at you
- Experience working with clients of all sizes, and across the organization, including the director- and C-level
- You enjoy building relationships and are curious to learn more about different kinds of people and businesses
- Experience from working in a context relevant to, or related to digital transformation or at the intersection between business and IT English is our international business language, so you speak and write English with full professional proficiency
- Located in London (UK)