We are looking for a bold, caring and driven Account Executive with quota-hitting experience in B2B software sales.
Ardoq is one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies globally, with offices in Oslo (HQ), Copenhagen, London, and New York City. We recently received $26 million in Series C funding and have big plans to conquer the US market, which is largely untouched. Together, we have a unique opportunity to grow our company tenfold in the next few years. This is the perfect opportunity to build a meaningful career with considerable room for growth.
With our leading SaaS technology, we are disrupting the Enterprise Architecture space by empowering our customers with an up-to-date and accurate digital representation of the entire organization. This enables customers to understand how people, processes, and technology are connected - allowing them to make smart, business-focused decisions quickly. Ardoq is essential to providing key insights needed for successful digital transformation.
JOB OPENING: SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
(Reports to: Mid Market Director - USA)
As an Account Executive at Ardoq, you'll have a key role in the company's expansion and investment strategies in North America, with multiple opportunities for growth. You will be managing the most strategic deals from generation to close while collaborating closely with Business Development Reps and Solution Specialists. We’re looking for individuals who have a hunger to close new business in a lucrative market, which is projected to reach $1.3 Billion by 2025 (According to Research and Markets).
Ardoq is a diverse team of curious, helpful, fun, and dedicated people. We believe that company culture and people are the most important elements for a technology company to grow healthy. Therefore, we are looking for ambitious individuals who have a track record of exceeding quarterly quotas while supporting other people on their team to be successful.
Who we are
- Fast-growing SaaS company with lots of room for advancement
- Founded in 2013 in Oslo, Norway
- Offices in New York, London, and Copenhagen
- A diverse team of over 100 employees with 25+ nationalities
- Recognized as a Visionary in the 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Architecture Tools and as a Strong Performer in The Forrester Wave
- Striving each day to meet our core values: Bold, Caring, and Driven
Why work for us
- A unique opportunity to build our US team from the ground up and take up on additional responsibilities
- An energizing, social, and dedicated working culture (check us out on Glassdoor!)
- Healthily funded and looking to grow tenfold in the next few years
- Be a part of the tech and start-up community in NYC supported by forward-thinking leaders
- An energetic environment where everything you do has a measurable and instant effect on the organization
Who we are looking for
- Minimum of 3+ years of SaaS sales experience (in EA or other complex field selling to IT a plus), preferably from a fast-growing environment
- Comfortable running complex sales processes resulting in 6 figure deals
- A drive to keep learning and takes constructive criticism in stride
- Experience in technical selling to CIOs, CTOs, IT stakeholders, and procurement process which goes along with this
- Excellent communication skills: you communicate with confidence via phone, email, in-person, and in presentation situations
- Empathetic and consultative: you are able to quickly identify pain points, problem solve, and communicate the value of Ardoq as a solution to those problems
Benefits you’ll love
- Competitive salary package with an uncapped commission
- 401(k) with profit sharing
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage
- Flexible vacation and PTO policies
- Flexible working time
- Paid parental leave
- Remote and semi-remote work opportunities
- Fun company and team outings
- Co-working office in Manhattan with an in-house barista and snacks
Ardoq is an equal opportunity employer who believes in creating a diverse environment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
New York City / Remote